Designs are available in three card types:
- Folded Greeting Cards – Folded greeting cards are full color, press printed, with a glossy finish. Folded greeting cards come in packs of 25 and include white envelopes.
- Flat Cards – Flat cards are full color, press printed, with a glossy finish. Flat cards come in packs of 25 and include white envelopes.
- Photo Cards – Photo cards are single-sided photos printed on lustre photo paper. Photo cards come in packs of 25 and include white envelopes.
Prints are available in two mount types:
- Styrene Mount – Styrene is an archival plastic material that adds a rigid backing to prints you plan to frame. Styrene mounting protects the print from bending or creasing and provides a permanently attached backing board for matting.
- Standout Mount – Standout mounts provide an all-in-one solution that does not require matting or framing. After printing the image, the lab mounts the print to a piece of 3/4-inch deep foam and attaches a black plastic border. These lightweight and reasonably priced displays arrive ready to hang.
All prints are made with Kodak Endura Professional Lustre Paper. Lustre paper has a smooth surface and a semi-gloss finish. It produces accurate skin tones, vibrant colors, and when used for black and white images simulates the look of silver gelatin paper.
You can choose borderless prints or prints with a white border. Borderless prints offer edge-to-edge coverage. If you order a 12×18-inch print, the image will take up the entire space. Borders reduce the actual image size by a few inches. For instance, a 12×18-inch print might have a 9×15-inch image printed in the center of the paper. Prints with borders are easier to mat and offer a classic look for standout prints.
Limited Edition Prints
Contact me for limited edition prints.